To fix the HP printer error rangecheck, follow the instructions provided in this article.
1. Change your HP Printer Driver
How to Change your HP Printer Driver
In this article: HP Printer Errors and Solution [Detailed] we provide solutions to other HP printer errors.
2. Change Driver to PCL6 from PS – HP Printer Error Rangecheck
How to Change Driver to PCL6 from PS
Remove your HP printer – Step 1
Uninstall Printer Drivers – Step 2
Download the PCL6 Driver – Step 3
3. Other Troubleshooting
- You might encounter this error if the page you want to print is larger than the imagesetter.
- If your HP printer doesn’t have paper tray selection support, this error might occur.
- Embedded images with very long path names could cause this error.
- If the name of the image is very long, shorten the name before saving it.