In this article, we will share easy-to-follow steps to fix the HP printer error remove shipping lock.
1. Make Sure there is no Damage to the Locked Cartridge
To learn how to fix other HP printer errors, read this: HP Printer Errors and Solution [Detailed].
2. Change the Locked Toner Cartridge
3. Force your HP Printer to Reinitialize the Cartridges
How to Force your HP Printer to Reinitialize the Cartridges
4. Loosen the Toner – HP Printer Error Remove Shipping Lock
How to Loosen the Toner
5. Clean the Contacts of the Cartridge Tray
How to Clean Voltage Contacts of a Cartridge Tray
6. Service your HP Printer