In this article, we will guide you on how to fix the HP printer error illegaltag.
Solutions to the HP Printer Error Illegaltag
1. Connect your HP Printer Directly
2. Disable the Advanced and High-Speed Features
How to Disable the Advanced and High-Speed Features on your HP Printer
In this article: HP Printer Errors and Solutions [Detailed], we will guide you on how to fix a wide range of HP printer errors.
3. Update your HP Printer’s Driver
4. Use a Different Printer Driver
5. Remove Additional Memory Chips
- The worlds first smart home printer – If your life revolves around a smartphone, Tango is for you because it handles print jobs from anywhere – whether a coffee shop or a friends house – with a modern design that blends with your home decor
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
HP Printer Error Illegaltag FAQs
What is PCL XL Warning Illegalmediasource?
The PCL XL warning illegalmedia source indicates that your printer is trying to pick paper from its tray that isn’t there. It occurs when the printer driver (usually PCL6 drivers) is not supported.
How do I Fix PCL XL Warning Illegalmediasize?
To fix the PCL XL warning illegalmediasize, you have to set your document’s paper size before sending the print command to your printer.
How do you fix an Unsupported Personality Pclxl?
To fix the unsupported personality pclxl, you need to set your printer to use GDI instead of PCL. Consult your printer’s user manual on how to do so.